- May, 2011 – Parents Magazine
- Summer, 2009 – Four Moms Who Use Cloth Diapers – St. Louis Post Dispatch
- Summer, 2009 – A Baby Shower Mother Nature Loves – St. Louis Post Dispatch
- Summer, 2009 – The Consumerist thinks bumGenius is a frugal way to save money!
- Summer, 2009 – The Big Money (Slate Magazine) discusses cloth diapers and interviews Jenn, creator of bumGenius.
- Summer, 2009 – Cookie Magazine declares bumGenius the winner in the “More Convenient Cloth Diaper” category.
- Spring, 2009 – Allison Sweeney was treated to some bumGenius cloth diapers during a baby shower thrown by Pregnancy Magazine!
- Spring, 2009 – Twins Magazine says that bumGenius is a sensible choice for a family with twins.
- Spring, 2009 – Babytalk Magazine road tests eco diapers in their March issue. They love bumGenius!
- Spring, 2009 – Pregnancy & Newborn editor reviews (and loves) bumGenius cloth diapers. bumGenius was also featured in the Personal Shopper section of the March Issue.
- February 27, 2009 – Give Them Roots reviews bumGenius All-In-Ones and bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers.
- Feburary 11, 2009 – Baby Gear Survival Kit
- February 5, 2009 – The Wall Street Journal writes Can We Swap Our Pampers?
- November 25, 2008 – Mums The Word loves bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers!
- November 24, 2008 – Celebrity Baby Blog says the bumGenius Organic One-Size Cloth Diapers are as easy to use as disposables.
- November 14, 2008 – bumGenius Wins Best Reusable Nappy in European Mother & Baby Awards!
- October 24, 2008 Plugged In Parents calls the bumGenius Diaper Sprayer a savvy buy!
- August 22, 2008 bumGenius featured by Show Me St. Louis on KSDK, an NBC affiliate television station.
- July 2008 Parenting Magazine mentions the bumGenius Bamboo Fitted Diapers in Kids Health-Going Green
- May 2008 Pure Facts newsletter, published by the Feingold Association of the United States recommends bumGenius in article New Products
- May 2008 Jenn, the creator of bumGenius, was featured in Pregnancy Magazine in an article entitled Moms, Inc.
- April 2008 Pregnancy and Newborn mentions bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers in Good Mom Gear
- April 25, 2008 Cotton Babies and bumGenius featured in a Ladue News (Ladue, MO) article called The Return of Cloth Diapers?
- April/May 2008- bumGenius All-In-Ones and bumGenius Bamboo Wipes mentioned in Green Editor Favorites in Southern Child.
- February 1, 2008 – A nice review about bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers and bumGenius All-In-Ones was published by First Impressions Baby.
- January 21, 2008 – Jenn was interviewed for an article about cloth diapers in Time Magazine.
“Diapers Go Green” was writted by Pamela Paul and published in the January 21, 2008 edition of Time Magazine, page 56.
- October 21, 2007 – Mentioned in the Washington Post article entitled Waste Management, page F08.
- October, 2007 – Featured in BabyTV’s Newsletter
- August 2007 – ePregancy Green Shopping Guide features bumGenius
- August 2007 – bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers and bumGenius Reusable Baby Wipes join the bumGenius All-In-Ones in winning the prestigious iParenting Media Award during their 2007 Oustanding Products Call.
- July 2007 – Featured in Pregnancy Magazine
- May 2007 – Feature article about bumGenius and cloth diapers in The Capital Times, Madison, Wisconsin.
- April 2007 – Mentioned as a major cloth diapering brand by Consumer Reports in an article about cloth diapers.
- March 2007 – Featured in Parents Magazine, Green Guide
- March 2007 – Featured by The G Living Network.
- February 2007 – Featured in Kiwi Magazine, Kiwi Baby Shower
- Spring 2007 – Featured in Expectant Mother’s Guide (St. Louis, MO edition)
- January 2007 – bumGenius to be available through Whole Foods Market.
- January 2007 – bumGenius products reviewed by Celebrity Baby Blog!
- October 2006 – Mentioned in Woman’s World
- October 2006 – Featured in Earshaw’s Review, Vendor News
- August/September 2006 – Featured in Baby & Children’s Product News, For Baby & Mom
- bumGenius! All-In-Ones have recently been awarded the prestigious iParenting Media Award!
- bumGenius! All-In-Ones were hand-selected from thousands of products by an executive review committee for iParenting’s weekly newsletter to 100,000 pregnant women.
- September 2006 – Urban Baby Runway reviews bumGenius! with 4.5 stars!
- Behind The Diapers – Jenn Labit – by Kathy Yu of Diaper Pin, the #1 Google-ranked cloth diaper website.
- Bum Genius Diapers Rock an eBay Guide for bumGenius! written by a manufacturing engineer
for a leading U.S. manufacturer of premium brand disposable diapers.
For more information contact email@example.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
bumGenius! All-In-One Cloth Diapers Coming to New Fairfax Whole Foods Market
Quality Materials and Construction Add Luxury to Cloth Diapers for Pampered Babies
January 12, 2007, St. Louis The award winning bumGenius! All-In-One cloth diapers, featuring the finest quality materials and construction, will be available exclusively at Whole Foods Market new store opening January 17 at Fair Lakes Parkway and West Ox Road in Fairfax, Va. Whole Foods Market is the world’s leading natural and organic foods supermarket.
Created and produced exclusively by Cotton Babies, Inc., which produces a full-line of cloth diapering products, bumGenius! All-In-One diapers will be available at Whole Foods Market in five different colors: blossom, twilight, grasshopper, butternut and white and four sizes, fitting babies from birth through toddler. See www.bumgenius.com for more details.
bumGenius! All-In-One diapers feature stretchy tabs for a perfect fit every time, as well as a stay dry lining that wicks moisture away from the baby’s bottom. The outer fabric is waterproof, eliminating the need for a diaper cover. In addition to ensuring a trim fit for newborns through toddlers, bumGenius! diapers are also fast drying, absorbent and easy to care for.
“More families are choosing to pamper their babies with cloth diapers because new materials feel more luxurious than disposables and innovative construction means they don’t have to sacrifice convenience or a snug fit, said Jenn Labit, who created the bumGenius! All-In-One diaper. In addition to cloth diapers being more environmentally responsible and much more economical than disposables, they now are designed with features that fit today’s busy lifestyles.”
bumGenius! All-In-One diapers recently won an iParenting Media Award after being evaluated by a panel of judges comprised of a childcare center, a panel of parents and an individual family. In addition, bumGenius! diapers are one of the top ranked products on Diaper Pin, a leading cloth diaper product review organization.
bumGenius! (www.bumgenius.com) is one of the most innovative products in the cloth diapering industry and includes a full line of assorted cloth diapers, diaper bags and a wide range of other baby products. More information is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org